All-Source Intelligence Analyst (OSINT)
Responsibilities:PeopleTec is seeking an All-Source Intelligence Analyst (OSINT) for an opportunty to support our El Paso, TX location.
As an intelligence analyst, you use your specialized technical experience and attention to detail to develop analysis and reporting to give the Command actionable intelligence and context they need. Working with a team of highly technical data scientists, ORSAs, and intelligence specialists you’ll develop and execute research plans, optimize search routines, and employ cutting-edge technology to support deployed special operations teams, command intelligence, operations, assessments, and information operations directorates in support of the Commander’s requirements. Using your comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms, you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources, including SIGINT, GEOINT, and Publically Available Information (PAI)/OSINT.
Required Skills/Experience :
- Expertise in due diligence analysis
- Experience with OSINT/PAI tool sets and big data analytics, social media exploitation software applications, and/or geolocation-based entity resolution solutions which enable construction and verification of targets' patterns of life
- Experience fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Open Source Intelligent (OSINT), Publicly Available Information (PAI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT)
- Experience creating all source products, both short to longterm analytical studies to include requirements decomposition, target assessment, and target collection evaluation
- Experience leveraging analytical methodologies: network analysis, link/relationship discovery and analysis, temporal analysis, and other quantitative methods
- Experience/familiarity with some of the following tools: ANB, I2, DX-IC, P2, VOLTRON, ROCKSTAR, CHROME, FADE/MIST, collateral telemetry data, network & human/HUMINT targeting, social media analysis, Microsoft Office, and iSpy
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret w/ SCI eligibility clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret w/ SCI eligibility clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Education Requirements :
- BS from an accredited univerity
- Specialized experience may be substituted for a degree
Desired Skills :
- Experience with Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze (F3EA) targeting methodology
- Experience with counter-illicit network analysis, counter national adversary, and counter transnational criminal organizations
- Experience with NORTHCOM AOR and/or Customs & Border Patrol (CBP) operations
- Significant experience with intelligence tools: ANB, I2, DX-IC, P2, VOLTRON, ROCKSTAR, CHROME, FADE/MIST, collateral telemetry data, network & human/HUMINT targeting, social media analysis, Microsoft Office, and iSpy.
- Formal training with OSINT/PAI tool sets and big data analytics, social media exploitation software applications, and/or geolocation-based entity resolution solutions
Projected Timeframe to Employee :01APR23
Overview:People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.#cjpost #dpost
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.