Altamira brings a commercial mindset to solving the most complex national security problems by delivering mission application development, multi-intelligence analysis, and data science technologies and solutions to the defense, intelligence, and homeland security communities. Altamira’s culture of innovation and excellence, and mid-market-size, positions us as the premier next generation leader bringing technology solutions to mission.
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Altamira is seeking an OSINT Program Management Analyst. This position will be performed at our client's facility at Langley AFB, VA.
- Assist in the development of the AF OSINT program and develop an Organize, Train, and Equip (OT&E) execution plan.
- Provide intelligence discipline-specific documents and briefings related to current and future intelligence tasks, intelligence gaps, and solutions for OSINT and other intelligence disciplines as necessary.
- Provide management support for the AF OSINT program to include identifying training needs, capabilities, and task management.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and collaborate with the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, Combatant Commands, AF MAJCOMS, Government labs, academia, and industry to recommend best practices for OSINT discipline-specific topics at technical, policy, and training working groups, interchange meetings, and other technical reviews.
- Evaluate existing and emerging OSINT analytic capabilities and lead and manage test and evaluation activities to provide AF units with OSINT capabilities matched to mission requirements.
- Manage allocation and apportionment of DoD and AF-resourced OSINT capabilities to AF units.
- Monitor employment and usage of DoD and AF-resourced OSINT capabilities to ensure most effective and efficient usage of limited AF OSINT program resources.
- Provide support to the OSINT Capability Working Group (CWG), assisting Headquarters Air Force with the publication of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) tasks and other responsibilities.
- Document OSINT discipline-specific operational lessons learned; Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP); Concepts of Operation (CONOPS), and ISR management procedures.
- Draft, review, edit, and staff intelligence guidance documents related to ACC-assigned functional areas.
- Assist in maintaining ACC/A2’s online OSINT information repositories and web portals.
- Review, assess, and provide critical analysis of Joint, Service, and IC doctrine focusing on USAF intelligence needs and interests.
- Provide expertise in HUMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, and/or GEOINT as necessary.