Collection Specialist (Intel Analyst)
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Full time
Add to favorites Favorited View favorites
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) – An Amentum Company – is looking for a Collections Analyst to join an existing team performing open-source collection and analysis for the Department of Homeland Security. The successful candidate will support collection on threats from Improvised Explosives Devices, bomb-making materials, including home-made explosive and precursors, and related threat tactics, techniques, and protocols. Duties include:
- Providing open source collection in support of threats from IEDs and other explosives based threats.
- Adhering to all OSINT policies, protocols, and standard operating procedures (SOPs), required tradecraft and training programs.
- Supporting the OSINT Program Manager and the Collection and Analysis and Production Technical Leads in completing their duties and requirements, tasks, and associated functions.
- Understanding of collection’s role in the intelligence cycle.
- High School Diploma degree at a minimum; with a minimum 4 years’ direct experience OR Associates Degree with minimum 2 years’ direct experience OR Bachelors Degree with no full time experience.
- Experience applying collection tools, and methods, open source tools and methods are applicable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desired but not required.
- TS/SCI, or Active TS and has held SCI in past two years.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
To apply please follow