Avantus Federal - Russian Language Enabled OSINT Analyst
Company Overview: Avantus Federal, recently acquired by QinetiQ US, is a mission-focused data, cyber and space services, and solutions company. As a mid-market powerhouse with an intentional blend of elite talent, infrastructure, and speed to impact, Avantus leads with technical and domain expertise for its Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal Civilian customers.
Helping to solve some of the toughest national security problems and government missions, Avantus’ offerings enable services at scale, including cyber technologies and operations, data and software solutions, digital engineering and integration, intelligence analysis and operations, transformation, and advisory services and more.Position Overview:We are looking for TS/SCI-cleared Russian language enabled analysts to support our client at NASIC in Dayton, OH.
- Experience with intelligence analysis
- Experience using Managed Attribution (MA) tools and current OSINT TTPs
- Ability to demonstrate language proficiency in Russian, including a Listening and Reading score of 2 on the DLPT or ILR or ODA or ACTFL Advanced Low
- Score must be within 2 years
- Language score testing must be provided on resume.
- TS/SCI #AvantusClearedJob
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Successful Completion of Pre-Employment Background Investigation required.
- The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements under Executive Order 14042 are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption.
To apply, please visit a link