Critical decisions are made every single day in the military. What if you could use your analytical skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst you use your specialized technical, regional, and functional experience and your attention to detail to develop intelligence, products, and analytical assessments to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to lead efforts to support our warfighters and protect our national security.
As a SIGINT Analyst on our team, you’ll help your client understand their operational landscape and mission environment. Using your understanding of various collection platforms, you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources including SIGINT, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), and Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT). You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for targeters, warfighters, and policy makers. As the authority on your mission, your client will look to you for time critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills into in intelligence collection and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our warfighters and national security.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with SIGINT
- 3+ years of experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of SIGINT analysis, reporting, or target development
- Experience with DoD intelligence tools, methodologies, regulations, and policies; geospatial analysis or geospatial information systems; or Target Digital Network Analysis, Digital Network Intelligence (DNI)/Dialed Number Recognition (DNR) analytic techniques, or network analysis
- Knowledge of SIGINT concepts, principles, and practices, and its sub-disciplines, policy, operations, tasking, and procedures
- Ability to synchronize tactical and strategic intelligence into products
- Ability to collaborate, communicate with vast audiences, and innovate to solve problems
- Ability to leverage existing applications or methods and provide input into the development of new applications that improve products or methods
- Ability to provide shift work support
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with INDOPACOM Intelligence problem sets
- Experience with Cyber, Air, Naval, or Space domains
- Experience working with multiple intelligence disciplines, including Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), GEOINT, SIGINT, or OSINT and the data and tools these disciplines utilize
- Experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst (SGA), Target Analyst Reporter (TAR), or Target Digital Network Analyst (TDNA)
- Experience with intelligence operations and drafting expert assessments across domains on behalf of the stakeholder
- Ability to display foreign language expertise in the INDOPACOM AOR
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree
- Completion of a Credentialing Service School, including Army MOS 35N, AFSC 1N4, or Intelligence Community (IC) tradecraft-recognized SIGINT Analyst Certification Course
- Net+, Security+, CEH, CCNA, and SANS certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $58,300.00 to $133,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
To apply please follow