Critical decisions are made every single day in the military. What if you could use your analytical skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As an intelligence analyst, you use your specialized regional, functional, or military experience and your attention to detail to develop intelligence reports and analytical assessments to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security and inform our nation’s leaders.
As an intelligence analyst on our team, you’ll help your client understand their mission environment. Using your comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms, you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources including HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, and open-source information. You’ll validate information and develop tradecraft as you build assessments for warfighters. As the authority on your topic, your client will look to you for time critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to grow your expertise and broaden your skillset into areas like OSINT and data science. You’ll share your expertise with other analysts through leadership and mentoring. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources to learn new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our military.
Empower change with us.
- 12+ years of experience as an intelligence analyst, law enforcement intelligence analyst, or criminal intelligence analyst
- Experience with responding to law enforcement and intelligence community requests for information and searching automated systems for data using Boolean logic
- Knowledge of Palantir, Analyst Notebook, I2G, Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Army Law Enforcement Reporting and Tracking System (ALERTS), and Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP)
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate
Nice If You Have:
- Knowledge of tools and databases, including Think, Analyze, Connect (TAC), HUMINT On-Line Tasking and Reporting, Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), and Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
- Knowledge of classification markings
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and synthesize research from other intelligence analysts to prepare and disseminate all-source intelligence products and responses
- Ability to travel up to 90 days at a time
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- ACAMS or CASO certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues