OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: Deloitte
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
City: Augusta, GA
The Junior Operations Research Analyst will provide expertise and support services utilizing primarily Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques.
Conduct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools.
- Contribute to conducting exploitation of social media and publicly accessible databases.
- Contribute to gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing open-source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counter-narcotics, and other areas of the Army mission.
- Contribute to coordinate and collaborating with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments.
- Contribute to assessing emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Respond to Requests for Information.
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.