Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst with CI PolyJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Outside Continental US
CACI is looking for an Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst for a new opportunity in Frederick, Maryland to support the National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) Biosecurity and High Containment Laboratory activities.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conducts open-source intelligence collection of publicly available information on biosecurity and biosafety
- Identifies trends, protocols, and relationships that provide insight on worldwide biosafety and biosecurity topics
- Identifies publicly and commercially available data sources of biodefense related data for ingest into MARS
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- A CI Polygraph or ability to successfully complete one as a term of employment
- Working understanding of DIA Analytic Design, product line, and style guide.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in biology, epidemiology, public health, or another Medical related field.
- Additional experience in Biosafety levels (BSL) operations and facility requirements is desirable.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities for highly technical and engineering professionals.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please follow