What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-Wexford All Source Analyst, you will serve as key member of an Threat Analyses and Strategic Planning Team embedded with Special Operations commands across US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), the Theater Special Operations Commands and other Strategic Partners across the Special Operations Forces Emerging Threat, Operations and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) enterprise. You will directly support planning and policy development for large and complex projects. You will be responsible for providing All Source analyses and assessments in support of readiness, modernization, and innovation initiatives. You will through all source analyses contribute to the development of new solutions, process and standards while communicating with parties external to your organization, which includes entire the SOFETOPS enterprise, the interagency and its community of interest (COI). You will be responsible for providing accurate, relevant, and timely All Source analyses and assessments to personnel within the Modernization Analyses, Assessment and Planning functional Group (MAAP) and the Identification, Integration, and Innovations Center (I3C). Your analyses and assessments will coordinate and integrate all pertinent input and data from other functional groups and technical personnel.
More About this Role:
- Serves as the baseline embedded Intel Analyst.
- Supervises the development of detailed threat analysis and assessments against a range of national and global threats to identify risks, gap, and vulnerabilities and recommend countermeasures.
- Leverages and delivers the tools, expert analysis, and tradecraft required to provide timely, relevant, and understandable intelligence material to inform decision-makers and influence outcomes.
- Conducts all-source research, analysis, reporting, processes, and databases.
- Teaches, coaches, and mentors supported SOF unit intelligence personnel to master these activities.
- Supervises other Analysts, Planners, and Integrators in the development of a range of operations and intelligence products as well as material and training solutions.
- Provides consistent real-time updates of current analyses and assessments to existing Intel databases. (Analysts on-call from Threat Analysis Team include: GEOINT, OSINT, MASINT, HUMINT, *Sub-T, *dense urban Terrain, *Insider Threat, *C-UAS) (SMEs on-call from Mod & Innovation Cell include *UGVs, EMS, EW, KM; ORSA; RDT&E; RED Team; Cultural Advisors; IT; TNG Integrators; Curriculum Integrators; Logisticians; linguist)
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience, or associate degree and 7+ years of experience, or 9+ years of relevant work experience. Minimum of three years’ experience in operations coordination roles of responsibility within an O-5 or above tactical, operational or strategic level command or while supporting a DoD contract of similar size and scope.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of portals and other real or near real time knowledge management systems.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting USASOC or Joint SOF organizations.
- Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Wexford manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; Intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; Security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-Wexford has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-Wexford team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission-Focused Staffing process.
- CACI-Wexford’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-Wexford offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please follow