What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-Wexford Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst in the Special Operations Command North (SOCNORTH) Analytical Network (SAN), you will provide embedded analytical network support to SOCNORTH other government agencies in order share intelligence between organizations in support of executing SOCNORTH mission priorities as they intersect with the embedded agency in the defense of the Homeland. Embedded analysts will provide intelligence analysis and analytical products to support SOCNORTH targeting efforts, threat assessments, and joint intelligence preparation of the operating environment in support of SOCNORTH, USSOCOM, and USNORTHCOM objectives. Your OSINT analyses and assessments will coordinate and integrate all pertinent input and data from other SAN analysts and the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and associated elements; U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies (including but not limited to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI); and other DoD agencies in order share intelligence between organizations in support of executing SOCNORTH mission priorities as they intersect with the embedded agency in the defense of the Homeland. You will also serve as key member of a threat analyses and assessment team directly supporting Special Operations commands across US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), the Theater Special Operations Commands and other Strategic Partners across the Special Operations Forces Emerging Threat, Operations and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) enterprise.
More About this Role:
The OSINT Analyst will perform in-depth all-source research and analysis; and prepare written assessments for SOCNORTH in support of policy, intelligence, law enforcement, and DoD partners. Other duties include:
- You will use a variety of analytical principles, concepts, and methodologies to produce OSINT and all-source intelligence products and target development packages.
- You will access, harness, and leverage bulk data, big data, and social media to inform and drive the all-source analytic process.
- You will analyze large amounts of data and provide credible intelligence assessments on threats, threat actor capabilities & intentions, and networks in accordance with and determined by SOCNORTH missions and Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR). Intelligence products created in support of SOCNORTH include but are not limited to joint intelligence reports, papers, briefings, and/or reviews.
- You will use a full range of methodological approaches and analytical tools to evaluate issues important to the customer and resolve key intelligence questions at the strategic level.
- You will through OSINT analyses contribute to the development of new solutions, process and standards while communicating with parties external to your organization, which includes entire the SOFETOPS enterprise, the interagency and its community of interest (COI).
- You will directly support the HUMINT planning and policy development for large and complex projects.
- You will Integrate data originating from a wide variety of incongruous sources in disparate and incompatible formats, including conversion of defined and digestible data sets to common ontologies for potential ingestion and use by SOCNORTH J2.
- You will determine “fact of” relationships, establish normal activity baselines, and uncover masked or hidden relationships (e.g., network-to-network relationships, nation state involvement). Conducts analyses regarding personality, node and activity trends, patterns, and deviations.
- You will identify and expose key personalities, nodes, relationships, activities, motivations, patterns, vulnerabilities, and anomalies within the value chain’s infrastructure supporting SOF operations.
- You will maintain a DoD TS/SCI security clearance to facilitate the intelligence exchanges as the highest classification levels as well as fulfilling Law Enforcement Agency (LEA) requirements needed to gain/ maintain access to internal LEA intelligence systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience, or associate degree and 7+ years of experience, or 9+ years of All-Source work experience with 2 years OSINT experience supporting Special Operations Forces.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in operations coordination roles of responsibility within a tactical, operational, or strategic level command or while supporting a DoD contract of similar size and scope.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate efficiently and effectively without direct supervision in joint and interagency environments while maintaining communication with and responsive to SOCNORTH J2.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of portals and other real or near real time knowledge management systems.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Active-duty military OSINT experience while assigned to or directly supporting USASOC or Joint SOF organizations.
- Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Wexford manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; Intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; Security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-Wexford has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-Wexford team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission-Focused Staffing process.
- CACI-Wexford’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-Wexford offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.