CACI - Open Source Intel Analyst
CACI is seeking Open Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Army's C5ISR Center with duty at Fort Gordon, GA. Country: USA.
OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: CACI
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior-level
City: Fort Gordon, GA
CACI is seeking Open Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Army's C5ISR Center with duty at Fort Gordon, GA.
More About the Role:
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection activities, analysis, reporting, and product development of OSINT products as required by the customer.
- Conduct intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and integrated intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished and reliable intelligence products.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Must possess strong professional writing intelligence product skills.
- Familiar with the Intelligence Community standards for drafting finishing intelligence reports.
- Assess and provide analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis
- Respond to requests for information.
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed.
- Provide consultation on how to leverage OSINT data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft.
- Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments.
- Support risk assessments across a wide range of topics, including transnational and critical infrastructure threats, military capabilities, leadership intentions, and threat networks.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.