Capgemini is currently seeking an experienced Security Manager (Practice and Team Leader) with background and focus on offensive security and Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) to join our Cyber Security area. Previous knowledge in consulting environments and as part of security teams and Threats & Insights processes are required, as well as practical experience in the design, execution and coordination of offensive operations in multi-disciplinary teams and international environments. In this role you will Lead and participate in some of our clients’ project, demonstrating expertise in offensive and threat intelligence activities that align to the business needs, while developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Clients’ Managers.
- Take Capgemini Spain Offensive and threat intelligence disciplines to the next level by bringing experience, vision, and execution excellence into the team and the wider cybersecurity area
- Build, coordinate, lead, and develop teams that can take offensive operations and information, and turn the practice it into valuable activities to our clients – strengthening our client’s defense and threat vision
- Be end-to-end responsible for the delivery of our offensive security and threat intelligence services, considering also the understanding and development of presale activities and support to our commercial team
- Set clear expectations for the team, help pentesters and analysts grow by developing their skills and establish a high-performance team culture
- Demonstrate experience in the effective delivery of the offensive activities and workforce coordination oriented to penetration testing and CTI services including; strategy, design, execution, reporting and client presentations.
- Work closely with your peers and stakeholders in the Cyber Security Operations Centers (SOC) and the Continuous Security Assurance functions
- Support the Head of Cyber Security area and the Operations Leader on a regular basis
Candidate profile and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent accredited security experience
- Minimum 7+ years of experience providing cyber security expertise oriented to offensive security and threat intelligence with specific security operations, execution and general security practices knowledge
- High level of English is mandatory. We also work with international teams and clients
- Ability to tackle of large range of security topics from hardware, networks, systems, applications to data, and new digital capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of the CTI processes and OSINT tools and techniques, including social media and dark web monitoring (TOR, I2P, etc.) and experience with common threat intelligence models, tools, sources and feeds.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities: How to properly identify, classify, and remediate threats based on threat intelligence, as well as analysis of security events, log data, and network traffic.
- Knowledge of Models to describe and document cyberattacks (eg reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, persistence, lateral movement, exfiltration) such as Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond model or MITRE ATT&CK.
- Knowledge and management of the main ethical hacking methodologies: OWASP, OSSTMM, OWISA, etc.
- Ability to interface and influence senior technical leaders across the business, to drive change and continuous improvement
- Progressive experience managing multiple projects concurrently with excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of various levels
- Technical knowledge and experience in Security areas such as Penetration testing, red teaming, Information and Event Management (SIEM), Logging, Firewalls, NFGW and WAF, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems (IPDS), and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Possess certifications such as CEH, OSCP, CTIA, GCTI, GNFA or similar, are desirable
- Availability to travel at national level