CertiK - Technical Support Engineer (Remote, South Asia)
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chili.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital, and other investors.
You are fascinated by security and red teaming. The idea of studying the past attacks excites you. You can go all the way down to the byte code to understand how an attack works. You are not afraid of juggling a large codebase or byte code to unravel the mystery behind anonymous malicious actors. We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized candidate to join our growing team. You’ll require excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, along with patience, and a customer-friendly attitude.
You are intrigued by the blockchain world and always want to know more about it, or to keep up with the latest development. You are interested in developing your understanding of this field and its security. You are committed to developing familiarity with this community to the extent that you can find most of the information you need from proprietary data sources or OSINT.
About the role
Our customer base is growing fast along with the features we are adding to support them. As a result, we have more questions, feedback, and engagement coming in than ever before. As we have just launched our Discord channel, we need a customer support specialist who can answer both new and old clients' questions. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines introducing our latest products and features to our clients and community.
As a customer support specialist, you’ll be the customer’s first point of contact as they encounter roadblocks. Because we are constantly adding new features to the existing stack, you are expected to have a keen knowledge of our latest products and be able to provide personalized instructions to customers via social media channels and live chat. You will act as the first point of contact for our Community, respond to the most common questions members may have, and gather all the necessary information before escalating to the higher support levels.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role;
- Knowledge of analyzing and scaling Discord Community KPIs;
- Experience with Discord automation and implementation;
- A broad technical background and enjoy learning new technologies;
- Capable of explaining complex ideas in plain language;
- Professional live chat etiquette;
- Discord growth knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Deep interest in and understanding of DeFi & crypto;
- Bonus points for speaking other languages, particularly Mandarin;
- Hands-on support activities;
- Engage with various stakeholders from our community;
- Analyze new trends to engage and develop the discord community;
- Ability to create documentation for our community;
- Take ownership of clients’ support questions/issues;
- Act as an escalation point for customer complaints/concerns about the products and service she/he is engaged with;
- As part of a global support team, working on establishing operational protocols and standards;
- Research questions using available information resources and advises users on appropriate action;
- Working on creating the knowledge Base Articles/FAQ for our community;
- Knowledge of token economics, knowledge of creating interesting posts for our community
Compensation: The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.