Corsearch - Website Enforcement Specialist
Corsearch’s solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth.
From IP clearance to Brand Protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially.
We have more than 1600 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly! We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive.
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do.
- Investigate and shutdown illegal websites and networks;
- Escalate and negotiate cases with intermediaries;
- Prepare case referrals for Law Enforcement.
- Lead and conduct investigations into illegal websites, their operators, and intermediaries with the aim of Enforcement;
- Enforce intellectual property infringements, which will include types of Counterfeit, Copyright, Trademark, and Design Infringement;
- Track and manage cases within internal systems;
- Use OSINT tools to gather high-level intelligence;
- Continuously seek new methods to disrupt illegal websites and networks;
- Develop relationships with hosts, registrars and other third parties;
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the highest quality of service;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Ensure tasks are completed to a high standard.
Skills and Experience Required
- Brand Protection Client Manager experience or equivalent;
- Law (LLB), Information Technology or equivalent Bachelor's degree;
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a range of audiences and stakeholders both internal and external;
- Proven delivery of business outcomes and targets on time and against quality standards, with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and network;
- Good understanding of web-hosting and other intermediaries
- Strong capabilities in MS Power Point, Word & Excel;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard;