#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.About the Role:CrowdStrike is looking for a self-starting, responsible, action-oriented, and highly motivated individual to join our growing Intelligence Team. The position will be to ensure the integrity and availability of platform data and will require developing new assets and maintaining them over time. The role requires a high level of organization and a strong capacity for abstraction and concentration attending to the needs of the team.The successful candidate will be an OPSEC-savvy, detail-oriented problem solver, and have substantial experience driving concurrent projects and issues to completion with minimal direction.Highly qualified candidates will have an excellent technical foundation as well as be comfortable with internal and cross-team collaboration.
What You'll Do:
- Employ secure operational tradecraft methods and practices online
- Conduct proactive research into environments of intelligence interest, to include Tor hidden services.
- Support ad-hoc team requests, managing and tracking multiple projects effectively.
- Leverage OSINT tools and methodologies to aid in data collection, network analysis, and account identification.
- Conduct in-depth dark web investigations and deep and dark web assessments.
- Assist with online threat monitoring and response investigations
What You'll Need: Required
- Experience with Open Source (OSINT) research techniques
- Motivated self-starter comfortable operating in various underground environments, to include hidden services/forums.
- Understanding of technical terminology, tools, and tactics employed by cyber threat actors.
- Comprehensive, practical knowledge of online research/collection tradecraft.
- Understanding of cyber intelligence concepts needed to accurately provide context for findings.
- Experience conducting investigative research and presenting information in an easily digestible format.
- Understanding of networking, Internet protocols and web framework..
- Basic skills of design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Inkscape, Gimp.
- Proficient with a language or multiple languages (Russian, Spanish, Farsi, Mandarin, Arabic, French, and others).
- Prior intelligence community or cyber threat intelligence background.
- Experience using JIRA Software
#LI-Remote#LI-AO1Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration