CrowdStrike - Intelligence Analyst, AST (Remote)
About the Role:
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking an Intelligence Analyst for its Analytical Support Team (AST) to support daily intelligence production and the development of customer Requests for Information (RFIs) responses. The Analyst will be required to identify, research, and report on open-sourced (OSINT) cyber operations and prior finished intelligence (FINTEL) for intelligence reports and RFIs. This position is instrumental in providing insight into intelligence products used by CrowdStrike customers, and in supporting internal intelligence teams by writing RFI responses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage, scope, and respond to RFIs from Intelligence Elite Analysts and CrowdStrike Intelligence customers.
- Identify relevant context such as priority intelligence requirements (PIR) or organizational threat profiles to fully interpret customer RFIs.
- Identify relevant and actionable cyber threats, trends, and new developments in the threat landscape through analysis of prior FINTEL and collection of OSINT, news articles, industry blogs/reports.
- Provide finished intelligence summaries with analytical insights for daily and weekly suspense, with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate and coordinate across intelligence teams for RFIs, daily intelligence reports, Subject Matter Expert (SME) content reviews.
- Support leadership and content management by compiling statistics on customer composition and readership, as needed
- Identify areas and gaps for process improvements and trend analysis in AST, as needed.
- Consistent, methodical, and disciplined self-starter with applied experience in intelligence report writing and analysis, creating finished intelligence products and customer RFI responses on threat actors, targeting campaigns and geopolitical events.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive, practical knowledge of research, collection skills, and analytic tradecraft methodology.
- Familiarity and understanding of cyber threat intelligence and technical terminology explaining tactics used by threat actors.
- Experience in assessing and vetting open-source regional media sources for relevance, reliability, and credibility.
- Research management skills to stage and organize research leads for deconfliction and to avoid information overload and analysis fatigue.
- Self-editing skills are essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines.
- Experience using Jira and Salesforce, a plus.
Apply: Intelligence Analyst, AST (Remote) (myworkdayjobs.com)