Full Job Description
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.About the Role:CrowdStrike is looking for a Russian-language-enabled eCrime Security Researcher to join our growing Intelligence Team. This position will track and collect information related to primarily Russian-language eCrime adversaries and their tools, tradecraft, and techniques in a wide variety of environments, to include the deep and dark web.The mission of the Security Researcher is to leverage operational tradecraft alongside cultural and language expertise to develop and maintain unique sources of cyber threat intelligence information. This role enables ongoing analysis of actors, adversaries, geopolitical developments, and transnational issues, and is instrumental in providing unique insight into finished Intelligence products used by CrowdStrike customers and stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Track and identify eCrime actors in Russian-language communities (underground forums, marketplaces, etc.) to uncover and understand their goals, motivations, capabilities, and TTPs. Assess quality and credibility of operators, toolsets, and other offered services.
- Report raw intelligence that responds to established standing and ad hoc requirements in support of e-crime activity, in clear and concise English-language reports.
- Collaborate on analytical reports and eCrime-related threat estimates.What
You Will Need:
- Strong Russian language skills, particularly reading and writing. (ILR 3+/3+ level proficiency or equivalent preferred) including familiarity with Russian internet slang.
- Recent OSINT research experience.
- Ability to be comfortable navigating a wide variety of Russian-language online environments, to include hidden services and forums.
- Understanding of technical terminology, tools, and tactics employed by threat actors.
- OPSEC-savviness, and experience setting up and using virtual machines.
- Additional foreign languages (Ukrainian, Chinese, Kazakh, Farsi, and others) are a plus#LI-AO1#LI-RemoteBenefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration