OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: DarkStar Intelligence LLC
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
City: Washington, DC
- Provide support to worldwide information requirements through the identification, collection, and aggregation of OSINT, media, social media, gray literature, or other publicly available information using customer-approved OSINT tools.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly intelligence summaries as directed, or in response to RFIs.
- Conduct analytic exchanges with partners to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate, and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources.
- Prepare and present briefings as authorized by the leadership.
- Provide open-source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and deterrence briefings, and active participation in the tabletop exercises.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Continuously identify new sources of publicly available information using multiple sources including websites, databases, and email distribution.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft.
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of threat profiles, activity, and trends from all available sources (open-source, Agency feeds, commercial feeds, & dark web).
- Support functionality of Watch operations providing significant information on breaking events, and crisis situations as directed.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.