Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by U.S. adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte’s Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
LOCATIONS: San Antonio, TX / Newark, NJ / Miami, FL
Work you’ll do
Cyber Financial Crimes Forensic Analyst will support cryptocurrency fraud investigations and work closely with law enforcement officials.
Specifically, the role calls for experience with cryptocurrency investigations as well as Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and darkweb research.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Analyze large sets of transaction data.
- Develop summary reports and/or intelligence products.
- Perform link chart analysis.
- Perform follow-the-money techniques.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The I&I team supports our GPS clients by delivering capabilities across the investigative lifecycle in the regulatory, civilian, law enforcement, health, and national security domains. Our professionals help our clients to identify, combat, and mitigate national security threats such as fraud, money laundering, sanctions violations, cybercrime, threats of terrorism, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, litigations, and disputes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required U.S. Security Clearance required for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience conducting money laundering investigations, financial investigations, government investigations, and/or forensic investigations is required.
- Ability to work on-site, at our client, in either Miami, San Antonio, or Newark.
- Knowledge, and experience with, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and BSA data is required.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis using open-source information, national and international databases, and corporate record filings to match investigative findings and summarize data into a finished professional product.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.