TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
- Conducts comprehensive mission support, possesses skills that affirm completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
-Provides support to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Experience working independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Collaborates and works with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Supports team priority efforts in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Follows guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Utilizes Intermediate Experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2013+
- Associates degree with 7 years’ experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last two years OR High School Diploma with 9 years’ experience in an intelligence discipline
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree