TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Senior Intelligence Analyst joining our team to support the USSPACECOM J2 program at Peterson SFB, Colorado.
The Open Source Intelligence Analyst will provide support to the Program Manager and the Government USSPACECOM J2 staff. Responsible for managing and providing specialized open source intelligence and threat analysis in support of USSPACECOM J2 intelligence operations
- Previously qualified as an Intelligence Analyst for a Federal Agency
- Three plus (3+) years experience with the full range of intelligence research and collections methods, techniques, and practices to use multi-source intelligence systems
- Three plus (3+) years of advanced analytical principles, concepts, and methods to produce detailed analysis of complex information/situations
- Three plus (3+) years experience of the national intelligence community, Joint, DoD structure, organization, and mission/functions
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience