Do you love tackling complex technical problems to find the best solution? If you move like a fish in water between servers and virtual machines, your place is here! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas, one of them is the ICT sector where we reinvent the way we compete and develop by integrating the most advanced techniques in artificial intelligence, ranging from machine learning to cognitive services (IBM Watson, AWS AI, Google AI, etc.), big data architectures and business intelligence.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, the Threat Intelligence team, your goal will be to generate threat intelligence, as well as automation of the company's processes. Your functions will be:
- False Positive Management.
- Use cases.
- Evaluate the exceptions requested by N2 analysts and refer them to the architects if necessary.
- Create exceptions based on the performance of current use cases.
- Access to the cyber surveillance platform for exception management and rule feedback.
- Indicator management.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- General cybersecurity knowledge.
- High level knowledge of SIEM.
It will be an asset:
- Windows/Unix systems.
- SIEM Splunk/ESM Logger query search languages.
- Scripting bash/Python.
- Blue/Red team knowledge
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our cantine.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.