- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with identifying cyber threat actors, activities, and tools.
- Experience with structured query language, data visualization, and Python, Shell, or Go.
- Experience with working in the cyber security intelligence industry.
- Experience with writing quality intel reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collect sources of intel and identify threats.
- Assess the needs of different Product, Abuse, and Intel teams and address them with limited guidance.
- Analyze and produce quality reports that provide actionable insights.