Group-IB, with its headquarters in Singapore, is one of the leading providers of solutions dedicated to detecting and preventing cyberattacks, identifying online fraud, investigating high-tech crimes, and protecting intellectual property. The company’s Threat Intelligence and Research Centers are located in the Middle East (Dubai), the Asia-Pacific (Singapore), and Europe (Amsterdam).
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
What makes this role special?
We make deep research of malware and public presentation of complex research. We participate in IR, perform as experts on conferences and in mass media. Our reports are used by thousands of people all over the world.
We are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Track phishing kits.
- Track infrastructure of threat actors.
- Automate the research – in this case you could create some unique tools and perform improvements on these tools by yourself.
- Write technical articles and share knowledge via blogs, news, and events.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of the Threat Intelligence Lifecycle.
- Knowledge in hunting and investigating cyber threats.
- Experienced using OSINT and various tools to research and track adversaries, their operations and infrastructure to help with attribution, early attack detection and threat disruption.
- Familiar with link analysis methods/mapping tools.
- Writing intelligence products (assessments, notifications, advisories, and summaries) and presenting to executives.
- Capable of developing Python scripts to automate tasks. Familiar with regex, REST API.
- Understanding of Windows and *NIX in terms of OS.
- Capabilities in analyzing PHP, JS, databases.
- Understanding of WEB vulnerabilities.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB:
- Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
Salaris: €6.000,00 - €7.500,00 per maand