Illuminate seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Illuminate supports the US national security community and its allies with a wide range of analytic and cyber effect solutions that accelerate informed decision made in the telephony, IP messaging, cyber, and multi-source arenas. Our customers require insight from the endless volume and variety of data to make critical, high integrity decisions at mission speed. We are an innovative solutions company striving to be a global leader in multi-source data collection, predictive analysis and mobile/network surveillance (4G/5G) and assurance, from the Edge of Collection to the Core of Exploitation, Tactical to Strategic, Endpoint to the Enterprise.
Responsibilities: Expert-Level SIGINT Analyst (SI) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.Qualifications:
Expert-Level SIGINT Analyst (SI) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of eight (8) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and established SIGINT related databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Shall have a high level of proficiency with National Security Agency (NSA) and other SIGINT analytical databases covering both Dial Network Recognition (DNR) and Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) related technologies.
- Strong background and firsthand experience is required in SIGINT analysis, SIGINT systems, tools and databases, reporting and collection management.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and or CT/counter proliferation intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Current NSAnet access.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.