Overview: Illuminate seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM. Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods. Responsibilities:Expert-Level Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist (IA E) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.Qualifications:
Expert-Level Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist (IA E) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Strong background and firsthand experience is required in the following analytical areas: Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), data at rest Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis, and Collection Management.
- Must have ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must have ability to work as a part of a team to identify trends and information of value within data-at-rest to drive reporting and production to alert decision-makers of new developments and to meet specific customer requirements.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and or CT intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
Equal employment opportunity employer:All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Illuminate is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, Illuminate requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination on their first day of employment.
To apply please follow