Jacobs is looking for Mid Biometrics & Identity Intelligence Analyst to support its federal program in Charlottesville, VA.
The Program is a premier program in the industry that advances the use of tactical and strategic Identity Intelligence tradecraft to inform decision-makers, from ground force commanders to international partners and national security policymakers. Our employees lead the Intelligence community in providing superior Identity Intelligence analysis and developing innovative data-driven solutions, supporting the customer through intelligence analysis and tradecraft proliferation.
The Biometric and Identity Intelligence Analyst is responsible for conducting all-source Identity Intelligence-focused analysis and producing intelligence products in support of global missions and customers. The analyst applies an understanding of Identity Intelligence (I2) tradecraft to conduct analytic production on the full range of unique identifying human characteristics and modalities to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), iris scans, voiceprints, facial recognition features, and behavior for the purposes of identifying and tracking persons and networks. Fuses identity attributes to include, but not limited to, biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational information related to individuals and intelligence associated with those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
#CJCYBER, #DIVERGENT #dvscyber
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience conducting research within relevant databases with ability to compile, analyze and synthesize necessary data in order to provide an assessment within the scope of the assigned mission and government approved format.
- Experience with research and intelligence analytic techniques, strong research and writing skills, and experience with basic computer applications, search engines, and data processing systems.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of Identity Intelligence tradecraft.
- Capable of coordinating analysis production with senior level and Team Lead oversight.
- Experience with a variety of analytical tools and databases to include but not limited to BI2R/I2AR, SOFEX, Palantir, Query Tree, Chrome, Analyst Notebook, Open Source research, Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT), TIDE, Pulse, QLIX.
- Able to participate in analytical debate and be receptive to constructive criticism.
- Able to brief mission and production related topics to internal and external government clients, military personnel, and contract audiences.
- Able to operate both independently and as a member of a team.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ current SCI.
- Current CI Poly or ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Ability to meet appropriate COCOM pre-deployment requirements and deploy to OCONUS locations for a minimum of 6 months.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
To apply, please follow