Jacobs is seeking experienced Language-Enabled (LE) Intelligence Analysts to support the U.S. Army. LE analysts provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams with a focus on CI and/or CT topics. They conduct all-source analytic production of socio-cultural elements within a region, human terrain, and human geography; Analysis includes religious, linguistic, ethnic, social, tribal, and occupational domains with respect to geography and resources to characterize the dynamics of groups of people worldwide and incorporates sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics, and political science.
- Provides analysis, research, and intelligence production support, leveraging analytical tools on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Participates in analytic exchanges, briefings, and trainings both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community.
- Reviews daily activity logs to maintain knowledge of ongoing operational activity.
- Analyzes the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs to identify intelligence gaps and potential new lines of effort.
- Provides technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), support (RFS), and information (RFI), analyzes data, and writes analytic products, white papers, lead tenders, working papers and other finished all-source intelligence assessments in a production format.
- Conducts intelligence traffic queries.
- Provides research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conducts weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provides, develops, and maintains a familiarity and knowledge of assigned target set environment, documented IAW customer SOPs.
- Researches and analyzes existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security, and military issues, and produces intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participates in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies and responds to customer RFIs.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 12 years relevant intelligence analysis experience, with at least a portion of experience within the past 2 years.
- Native cultural experience and expertise in target language location.
- DLI 3/3 score or industry equivalent in Russian.
- US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
- Experience with Counterintelligence Activity Online (CiAO) highly desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- OSINT experience
- Completion of professional Counterintelligence Course (Military, Civilian)
To apply please follow