Come join a dedicated team supporting 16th Air Force and its cryptologic mission at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. The Open Source Intelligence Analyst will be a SME in PAI/OSINT, but will evaluate all-source information to understand adversary strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities against adversaries.
The OSINT SME will conduct complex research of multi-source intelligence, and will evaluate, analyze and fuse multi-source information from all intelligence disciplines including: SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, and HUMINT, as well as emerging activities such as PAI/OSINT and CYBER to satisfy a broad range of customer requirements to support IW and Cyber activities.
- Performs detailed analysis of complex data sets to uncover intelligence gaps and then creates corresponding collection requirements to better understand the adversary.
- Uses independent judgment to seek new techniques and technologies associated with intelligence processing concepts. Understands the advance principles, concepts, and procedures of intelligence integration and fusion capabilities to synthesize large data sets to make recommendations to senior analysts and staff.
- Depending on the operational requirements, uses a range of conventional through experimental/novel techniques/methods to determine the best approach to accomplish difficult analytical and fusion taskings.
- TS/SCI on Day 1
- Bachelor’s and 8-12 years of all-source intelligence analysis experience. Experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Must be a Subject Matter Experience in PAI/OSINT and capable of training team members on PAI/OSINT capabilities.
Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply please follow