Logically - OSINT Analysts/Investigators
We are a technology company combining advanced AI with human intelligence and expertise to tackle harmful and problematic online content at scale. We want to provide everyone, from individual citizens to national governments, with the tools they need to identify and disarm damaging and misleading information.
Since we were founded in 2017, Logically has been working to protect democratic debate and process, and provide access to trustworthy information. This has led us to create a suite of products and services to reduce and eventually eliminate the harm caused by the spread of misinformation and targeted disinformation campaigns.
We are an award-winning international team of over 200 data scientists, engineers, analysts, developers and investigators, working with governments and organisations around the world in the fields of national security, public safety, election integrity, and public health.
We are verified signatories of the International Fact-Checking Network, with offices in the UK, US and India.
We are looking for amazing, curious, candidates for OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence) Investigators and Analysts to expand and develop our world-class investigations team in the United States. These positions range from entry level to seasoned analyst positions. Candidates will be working with our customers, product, and data teams to translate data into actionable insights. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment where there is opportunity to be at the intersection of national security and innovation. Candidates will be at the cutting edge applying analytical and collection tradecraft skills to help our clients & partners gain new insights.
- Conducts OSINT collection and analysis in support of investigations related to potential online threats, misinformation, disinformation, and/or influence/information operations
- Authors written intelligence reports for use in customer products
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of activities in support of emerging customer requirements
- Utilizes requirements, directives, ancillary sources to obtain and disseminate intelligence related information from publicly available information (PAI)
- Participates is the development of collection strategies, postures and plans related to customer needs
- Prepares and presents briefings related to open source intelligence products for clients and potential customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of open source intelligence collection, gathering and dissemination techniques, processes, and tools
- Strong customer services and interpersonal skills in order to maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- High degree of seasoned judgement related to the collection and analysis of intelligence information
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills creative thinker with an ability to analyze a wide array of data
- Bonus: Active TS/SCI with CI PolyBenefits include:
- Unlimited Vacation (that we encourage you to take!)
- 401k Retirement Plan (we match!)
- Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related Bonus
- Flexible working approach and relaxed environment