Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst (Open Source Intelligence) to support our prime contract with the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) in Quantico, VA.
This role requires an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- OSINT collectors are responsible for collecting publicly available information (PAI) and other information in open sources, both traditional and non-traditional. Most often collectors generate open-source intelligence reports (OSIRs) leveraging sources found on the internet, such as social media, blogs, databases, maps, videos, academic literature, news media and journals, technical publications, professional publications, and others. Collection may occur on the clear web, the deep web, and occasionally, the dark web, as needed. All OSINT activities are guided by national law, IC, DoD, and Marine Corps policy, as well as by unit Concepts of Operations (CONOPS). Intelligence products, while primarily consisting of OSIRs, may also include other types of reports in structured or unstructured formats, briefings, emails, or other forms of dissemination. All activities and reports must meet IC and DoD standards for sourcing of open-source information. While OSINT collectors may collect PAI on UNCLASSIFIED government computer systems, they also conduct activities on classified systems hosted on elevated networks.
- Work will be located on the Quantico Marine Corps Base
- Minimal telework by exception only with strict reporting requirements
- Other duties as required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI DoD Clearance without exception
- The contractor shall have at least three years of OSINT research, discovery, collection, amd production, utilizing commercial off the shelf (COTS) or Government off the shelf (GOTS) military applications on NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and JWICS within the past five years
- The contractor shall have two years of experience in global intelligence operations, functions, and collaboration utilizing SIPRNet and JWICS
- The contractor must have completed a joint-certified, basic Open-Source Intelligence course (such as DIA’s BOT, Army OS301, or USMC EOSINT) or a commercial equivalent
- The contractor shall have two years of experience with open-source research or collection of PAI sources including social media, blogs, databases, maps, videos, academic literature, news media and journals, technical publications, professional publications, economic data, demographic data, and survey research
- The contractor must have two years’ experience with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Training and mentoring Marines in OSINT tradecraft and best practices, including the ability to administer MCIA’s Expeditionary OSINT Course, when required
- Identify, develop, and formalize new OSINT tradecraft through the development and delivery of training modules, courses of instruction, training aids, best practices bulletins, and SOPs as needed to meet mission requirements
- Conduct OSINT collection and production activities in response to customer Requests for Information (RFIs) or tasking by the OIC. This will include working with the customer to clarify and refine the RFI, as needed, collecting, exploiting, and analyzing PAI, and preparing a report in the format required by the task, with minimal supervision using tools across multiple domains and security classifications
- Conduct language-enabled OSINT collection and production activities in response to customer Requests for Information (RFIs) or tasking by the OIC. This will include working with the customer to clarify and refine the RFI, as needed, and employing foreign languages at native proficiency to facilitate collecting, exploiting, and analyzing foreign-language PAI, and preparing a report in the format required by the task, with minimal supervision using tools across multiple domains and security classifications
- Conduct Data Science activities, applying skills and experience extracting new and innovative insights from complex, non-traditional, and/or large datasets. Must be capable of working with intelligence analysts to identify innovative ways to apply data science to publicly available information to meet intelligence requirements derived from other networks residing on different security domains
Other Skills Preferred:
Knowledge of standard DoD and Marine Corps concepts, practices, and procedures. Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps interoperability requirements is preferred
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access