ManTech International Corporation - All Source Analyst
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst (All Source) to support our prime contract with the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) in Quantico, VA.
This role requires an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- MCIA’s weapons and technology division requires a multi-INT analyst that is able to identify Essential Elements of Information (EEI) to answer key intelligence gaps
- Identify intelligence gaps, not met through active collections strategies currently submitted through databases for national, theater, and tactical assets (e.g. CRATE, CHROME, OSCAR-MS, NSRP/UEE, GIMS, NMRS etc.)
- Collaborate with MCIA Enterprise Collection Management personnel to identify best collection platform (e.g. GEOINT, SIGINT, MASINT, OSINT, HUMINT, TECHINT, etc.) to support each EEI
- Support other analysts with refining their EEI to ensure the most relevant and thorough information is supporting collection strategies
- Collaborate with appropriate Intelligence Community and MCISRE Collection Managers to facilitate collections when required
- Participate in internal and external intelligence collection related meetings within the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Other duties as required
- Provide intelligence analysis services to deliver situational awareness relevant to the MCISRE
- Conduct research, create intelligence products, create intelligence estimates assessments, and present intelligence briefings upon request
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments or activities in his/her assigned subject matter and geographic area(s)
- Attend, participate and report on conferences and other events as directed
- Maintain contact with counterparts in other intelligence organizations to keep abreast of current developments, to resolve problems to eliminate duplication, and to provide free flow of information on matters of intelligence interest
- Identify intelligence gaps and recommend collection requirements to fill gaps
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, research and report on utilizing analytic tools, techniques, methodology and software
- Deliver subject matter expertise to support the development and documentation of new processes, procedures, and technologies
- Knowledge of defense acquisitions process
- Ability to produce detailed threat assessments on current and future foreign military weapon systems
- Knowledge of Structured Analytic Techniques (SAT) and their applicability for backing up analytical assessments
- Ability to conduct analytical reporting, supported by the use of Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203, 206, 208
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access
To apply please follow