McLean, VA -Open-Source Collection Specialists (Jr Level)
Overview:Illuminate is seeking a junior Open-Source Collection Specialists to support upcoming work at CISA Office of Bombing Prevention in Northern, VA.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award***
Tasks and duties will include:
- Producing intelligence derived from publicly available information in response to strategic, operational, and tactical information requirements.
- Applying knowledge of open-source intelligence (OSINT) and related collection techniques and tools.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, common Open-Source tools
- Knowledge of multiple open-source areas including surface, deep, and dark web
- Knowledge of multiple collection techniques or approaches
- Experience supporting OBP, JIEDD missions or Counter-IED operations
Qualifications:Clearance Level Required: TS/SCI(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of experience or
- Associates Degree and 4 years of experience or
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience or
- Master's Degree
Equal employment opportunity employer:All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Illuminate is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply please follow