Full Job Description
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by US adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte's Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
Work you'll do:
- Responds to strategic, operational, and tactical collection needs based on raw intelligence collected from publicly available information.
- Applies knowledge of open source intelligence (OSINT) and related collection techniques; possesses working knowledge of (preferably hands-on experience with) tradecraft and tools used in the OSINT collection environment.
- At levels 3-5 must exhibit agility to respond to changes to collection priorities.
- At level 4, may supervise lower level analysts, but must review work outputs of lower levels.
- At level 5, supervises, manages, and reviews work outputs of lower level collectors.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree is required or equivalent work experience
- At least six years performing OSINT responsibilities
- Possesses excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.