Full Job Description
Trident Technologies and Consulting - Global, LLC (T2C-Global) is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
and Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise specializing in providing innovative global
defense services and solutions.
The OSINT Analysts will work on a small intelligence fusion team that is responsible for the production of
intelligence assessments in support of deployed NSW forces. In order to be effective, the Contractor
Analysts must be skilled, experienced, and willing to work flexible or alternative hours as needed to
complete the mission.
- Support MSC with comprehensive and integrated analysis of plans, concepts, capabilities, andthreats in order to provide informed and accurate recommendations for the employment of NSW
forces and capabilities in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Support both long term assessments and short-term analysis of developing and near real-timeevents that shape operations, actions, and other activities.
- Conduct research, both unclassified and classified, on various topics supporting ongoing andemerging operational scenarios and identify gaps in capabilities that can be addressed by new
technology, capabilities, processes, and procedures.
- Provide assistance on short timeline responses to specific questions pertaining to policy andoperational plans; analyze subject plans and concepts for areas of concern; research and analyze
various pertinent policies, strategies, vulnerability assessments, threat and intelligence
assessments, and inform planning efforts and new concept development.
- Work with identity providers, identity data analytics, and identity threat data providers.
- Current DoD Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Have 12 years of experience working within the intelligence community with a working
knowledge/experience of the following areas:
o Senior-level Briefing
o Human Source Network management
o Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and intelligence
o Collection Management
o HOT-R Human Intelligence Online Tracking & Reporting
o Voltron analytical software tool
- Minimum of five years working with Special Operations
- Minimum of five years working as an OSINT/DR analyst working knowledge/experience of the
o Data-mining software tools and related databases
o Current commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) network- and link-analysis tools
o Social media exploitation tools; browsers; data collection agents and tools
- Master-level experience working as an OSINT/DR analyst
- Master-level experience working with multiple intelligence disciplines (HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT,
SIGINT, OSINT, etc.) and a fundamental understanding of the data and tools these disciplines
- Master-level ability to research; gather data; process, assemble and analyze facts; drawconclusions; effectively fuse OSINT results with other intelligence and databases; and develop
solutions to intelligence-related problems involving OSINT and DR; extensive and current
knowledge of commercial and government OSINT/DR tools and research methods;
- Master-level of acquiring, creating, and leveraging resources (e.g., tools and data) and integratingadvanced technologies to overcome process barriers and resolve inefficiencies
- Master-level experience in supporting system specifications evaluations and test and evaluationof new or improved capabilities for predictive analysis, data mining, data correlation and display,
data fusion, and processing algorithms to solve hard problems
- OSINT Analyst must be skilled and experienced in general administrative matters and be willingto work flexible or alternative hours as needed to complete the mission
- Must be able to provide advice and assist MSC personnel involved in providing mission support(either directly or indirectly) on matters related to the Contract. Coordinate with the MSC
Director of Operations (and others as necessary) to optimize awareness and use of the Contract
personnel’s skills and capabilities
- Possess the ability to assist in the review, update, and drafting of relevant MSC standard operatingprocedures (SOPs), technical procedures, best practices, and other instructions as well as the
quality and effectiveness of all source analysis data sources and hardware/software tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands
and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be
required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties
performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary
duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and
may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
- If offered employment, you will be required to submit to a background investigation.
- Employees performing sensitive requirements must be able to pass a drug test as a condition ofemployment and submit to random drug testing throughout the contract performance period as
per FAR 252.223-7004, Drug Free Workforce. If your position requires drug testing to successfully
meet contractual obligations, this will be a condition of employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
T2C-Global is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal
Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. T2C-Global will not discriminate against employees and job
applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
T2C-Global POINT OF CONTACT
If interested in applying for the above listed position, please contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org