In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Open Source Intelligence Researcher to join our team! In this role, you will get to provide operational support to the Department of Defense HUMINT Operations through open-source research and analysis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Heavy use of Open Source (proven capabilities) and Non-Attribution to develop sound analysis.
- Understanding organizational and partner authorities and processes.
- Proficiently use research tools on all available domains (JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet) to conduct classified and open-source research.
- Provide detailed briefings to senior leadership
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s AND 5 years relevant experience OR 8 years of relevant experience w/o degree
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
- Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and willingness to take a Polygraph
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Successful completion of at least six years in an all-source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collection support role.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCIThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$68,400.00 - $142,600.00
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
To apply please follow