Location: Fort Shafter, HI
Clearance: TS/SCI and CI Poly Required
Are you ready to put your analytical skills to use in service to the warfighter? Can you extract, analyze, store, and incorporate data into finished intelligence products? Imagine yourself working on top-level critical network defense missions alongside other seasoned professionals. Parsons is hiring Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analysts to work closely with our US Army Pacific (USARPAC) client in Honolulu, HI.
- Perform SIGINT functions including collection and exploitation of signals transmitted from communication systems, radars, and weapon systems. Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic, and targeted vulnerability.
- Oversee the collection and exploitation of electromagnetic signals, including communication and non-communication signals
- Operate sophisticated equipment to gather, sort, and scan intercepted foreign communications and non-communications
- Identify and process the intercepted signals and perform analysis to establish target identification and operational patterns
- Utilize SIGINT information and produce combat, strategic, and tactical intelligence reports
- Perform Electronic Support which identifies and catalogues emissions of friendly or adversary forces to protect US forces or develop plans to degrade / deny an adversary's access to the spectrum
- Prepare assessments of current events based on the collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements
- Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- NOTE: Shift work required
- 5+ years relevant experience with Bachelors degree; will consider experience in lieu of degree (Master's degree + 0 years; HS + 4 years)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
- 3+ years' experience with SIGINT Collection Operations/Requirements Management (COM/CRM)
- Broad general knowledge of the USARPAC’s intelligence mission, and full knowledge of the intelligence collection issues for SIGINT mission subject areas to develop innovative, discipline-specific collection requirements to address and close intelligence gaps
- Detailed knowledge of various SIGINT collection sensors, platforms, sources, concepts, principles, and practices within collection disciplines, including associated collection strategies and tasking procedures
- Experience performing network, access, and target development and technical analysis for threat warning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to proof read, edit, and finalize intelligence products for senior leader briefings.
- Valid US Passport
- Active DoD TS clearance with SCI eligibility required and CI Poly
- Previous experience briefing senior leadership at the General Officer, Flag Officer, or Senior Executive Service level
- Significant mission experience with the following: CED, MARTES, GRAPEVINE, MIDB, MEPED, PEOB, FADE/MIST, EWIR, GALE, XKS, EIDB, SEDB, DX, WRANGLER, or other national-level related intelligence community tools
- Experience supporting ground based order of battle within the USINDPACOM AOR
- Experience with working Indo-Pacific SIGINT problem sets
- Experience with ground force intelligence
- Knowledge of industry standards with respect to SIGINT, OSINT, and HUMINT functionality
- Completion of a Digital Network Analysis Course
- Participation in SASMO (SIGINT Analyst Support for Military Operations) or GEO Bootcamp
- Experience using Analytical Modernization (AMOD) toolsets
- Experience working with SIGINT metadata specifically COMINT and ELINT
- Mission/production management experience (NCOIC/OIC)
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/PolygraphThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
$81,500.00 - $142,600.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
To apply, please follow