Prescient Edge is seeking a Mid. Collection Strategist to support a federal government client.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule. Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
- Security clearance required TS/SCI with a CI POLY or the ability to obtain one.
- 8 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Shall perform, document, and track the following J2 Collection Strategy tasks:
- Assesses and provides recommendations on DoD and IC policies related to intelligence collection and associated authorities across all intelligence disciplines (SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, OSINT, and MASINT) for J23.
- Applies knowledge on intelligence collection disciplines, capabilities, processes, and systems to generate full-scope collection strategies to meet USSPACECOM PIRs and current intelligence needs associated with deliberate / crisis action planning and military operations.
- Conducts necessary actions to integrate, manage, assess, and present relevant information into coherent collection strategies supporting the full spectrum of USSPACECOM activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge in guiding DoD- and IC-controlled collection platforms/sensors.
- Demonstrates knowledge in intelligence TCPED processes, planning tools as well as repositories of associated information.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- USSPACECOM Headquarters, Schriever Air Force Base (AFB), Colorado Springs, CO.