Prescient Edge is seeking a SOF Intelligence SME to support a federal government client.
As a SOF Intelligence SME, you will:
- Provides exercise design and scenario development to manage all facets of the exercise life cycle and write/adjust scenario scripting as required to provide a dynamic exercise for training.
- Provides liaison support between an exercise planning team and appropriate staff sections within various MARFORSOC staff sections.
- Supports exercise planning with briefs relating to current SOF intelligence TTPs and fusion methodology
- Supports training Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques and processes data utilizing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines
- Provides exercise design and scenario development and manages all facets of exercise development regarding scenario scripting to provide a dynamic exercise for training.
- Provides intelligence and MARSOF doctrinal input to ensure design of exercise and scenario are realistic and can be measurable by the approved Training and Readiness (T&R) standards via the Performance Evaluation Checklist.
- Supports intelligence scenario development utilizing historical SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT threat operational data that drives the intelligence cycle using multi-disciplined methods.
- Provides historical and technical SIGINT and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) data to allow for realistic SIGINT and GEOINT analysis during exercises.
- Provides Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) replicate/support theater level, live ISR collection management focusing on SIGINT collection.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
Security clearance required TS/SCI.
- Ten years’ experience (recent experience within past five years) working with intelligence from the tactical to strategic (National) level and be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle, and intelligence analytic techniques.
- Three years of intelligence experience as an operator, analyst, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT or section intelligence leader.
- Three years management experience leading F3EAD process teams.
- Three years’ experience providing exercise planning in support of intelligence exercises (examples include Ops-Intel planning, ISR, F3EAD) OR two years’ experience planning/supporting MARFORSOC Training Readiness Exercises (TRX) events or equivalent intelligence readiness exercise.
- Three years’ experience working with intelligence systems platforms including, but not limited to, Gaia, Palantir, i2 Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Possess sufficient interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak clearly to accurately brief GEOINT, HUMINT, and SIGINT related matters at all levels of the supported command.
- Camp Lejeune, NC.
To apply please follow