Prescient Edge is seeking a Sr. OSINT Analyst to support a federal government client.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule. Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
Sr. OSINT Analyst
- Conducts all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open source materials within established security protocols.
- Analyzes foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
- Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Master's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree.
- Security clearance required TS/SCI with CI POLY or the ability to obtain CI POLY.
- Elkridge, MD
To apply please follow