Job Title: Cyber All-Source Intelligence Analyst - Senior
Overview: S4 Inc. employees selected for this position will be supporting USSTRATCOM in by focusing on characterizing adversary cyberspace capability as they relate to Indications and Warnings (I&W), Space/Counterspace, Electronic Warfare (EW), threats to USSTRATCOM networks and critical infrastructure, and using JIPOE processes as they relate to USSTRATCOM operational plans.
Specific Duties: In this position you will be responsible for:
- Supporting analysis of Strategic Deterrence, NC3, Joint EW, Global Strike, Global Missile Defense
- Providing situational awareness of potential adversary threat capabilities to support I&W, authoring strategic regional and global JIPOE products to enable deliberate and crisis action planning, and authorizing intelligence products.
- Conduct All-Source intelligence research and analysis and author intelligence products that conform to DNI, DIA, and USSTRATCOM standards for tradecraft and format.
- Develop intelligence collections requirements and provide feedback and evaluations to IC reporting.
- Support Target Systems Analysis and target folder development for nuclear, kinetic, and non-kinetic targeting efforts.
- Maintain databases, software, and visualization tools used to support strategic intelligence analysis, support briefings, papers, and presentations.
- Provide analytical support for the development, validation, implementation, and modification of current and evolving Command and DoD planning documents.
- Conduct All-Source intelligence using whole-of-government approach to identify a potential adversary's strategic intent and objectives.
- Maintaining awareness of IC emulations including identifying a potential adversary's Course of Action; red lines and thresholds; Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures; and escalation and de-escalation strategies.
- Supporting the development, validation, implementation, and modification of current and evolving operational planning documents.
Skills: Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with clients and vendors, demonstrated technical leadership skills, good verbal and written communication skills. Have a solid understanding of the design of complex databases (e.g., schema and subschema details) so limitations/deficiencies can be identified.
- Top Secret security clearance
- More than 10 years of demonstrated relevant experience:
- As an All-Source intelligence analyst producing finished intelligence from multiple intelligence disciplines (e.g., HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT) with at least three of the past five years contributing to published intelligence products related to a potential adversaries cyberspace doctrine; capability; intent; tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP); threats, and requirements
- Demonstrated analytical experience authoring products according to current DNI and DIA tradecraft and formats
- More than five years of experience authoring complex search queries in Intelligence Communities (IC) databases such as WISE, TAC, or RMT
- At least three (3) years demonstrated experience as an All-Source intelligence analyst specializing in and focusing on the potential adversary assigned in the National Defense Strategy
- At least two (2) years of demonstrated experience as an All-Source intelligence analyst focused in the intelligence aspects of characterizing the cyber capabilities, activities, actions, and intent of the potential adversary assigned in the Annex. This work must have produced "strategic" All Source cyber intelligence defined as adversary strategy, doctrine, capability, and intent that is appropriate for a non-specialized audience O-6 and above.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience as an All-Source intelligence analyst supporting all aspects of deliberate and crisis action planning, conducting the cyberspace portions of JIPOE including System of Systems Analysis.
- More than five (5) years of experience authoring complex search queries in Intelligence Communities (IC) databases such as WISE, TAC, or RMT
- More than three (3) years of relevant experience:
- Analyzing and evaluating changes in a potential adversaries cyberspace doctrine; capability; intent; intent; tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP); threats, and requirements as they relate to adversary intent, use in space and counterspace weapons systems, and threats to IC/DoD space systems
- Conducting extensive research and analysis of foreign use of cyberspace capabilities as they relate to space/counterspace strategy, doctrine, tactics, capabilities, and operations.
- More than two (2) years demonstrated experience as an All-Source analyst providing cyberspace-related intelligence support at the Joint Staff, CCMD, 3- or 4-Star service command/Joint Task Force.
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload your resume.
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans/Disabled. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com.
To apply please follow