SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Intelligence Analyst/Trainer at Ft. Hood, TX.
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Analyst and SME for III Corps.
- Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings, policy development, and RFI driven OSINT collection and analysis.
- May be required to lead the analysis and daily activities of a small team of OSINT Intelligence analysts.
- Conducts Open-Source intelligence analysis and collection, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, research and builds technical papers, and supports III Corps analysis operations as required by the III Corps Commander or FORSCOM Command Team/PM.
- Provide training as needed to meet the Army’s need.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma 9 of experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Intel experience
- Relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT) experience, including:
- Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments
- Graduate of OS301 and OS302 or OSINT Basic Course
- Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.)
- Writing professional intelligence products (reports, briefings, etc.)
- Providing direct customer support
- Working as part of multi-discipline teams
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking
- Ability to support shift work as needed.
To apply, please follow