SAIC - OSINT Collector
SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Intelligence Analyst/Trainer at Fort Gordon, GA. Country: USA.
OSINT Area: Defense/Intel
Company name: SAIC
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior-level
City: Fort Gordon, GA
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Analyst and SME for USASOC.
- Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings, policy development, and the occasional RFI driven OSINT analysis.
- May be required to lead the analysis and daily activities of a small team of OSINT Intelligence analysts.
- Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports USASOC analysis operations as required by the USASOC Commander or USASOC Command Team/PM.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.
Source: Science Applications International Corporation, Inc. OSINT Collector Job in Fort Gordon, GA | Glassdoor