What you’ll do
The successful candidate will join our global real-time coverage team and report to our regional team lead in Europe.
- You’ll be responsible for the quality of our data output (alerts, content, information), and ensuring that what customers see is timely and relevant.
- You’ll help deliver our service throughout the weekend, in conjunction with existing team members.
- You’ll help us to understand which events are of higher impact and relevance to our customers, and use your experience and judgment to prioritize.
- You’ll be responsible for collecting information in real time, verifying it, and building out the breadth and depth of our clients’ understanding of events, utilizing journalistic approaches and principles.
- You’ll be comfortable putting our clients’ information needs first during a crisis.
- You’ll contribute to shared resources to improve our content and information discovery processes and foster collaboration on the team.
- You’ll inform the rest of the team, in real time, on what’s happening, what they can expect, and how our customers might be impacted by it.