SOSi - Chinese OSINT Analyst
SOSi is seeking a Chinese OSINT Analyst to provide language, cultural and analytic services on one of its programs.
- Identify and collect data for the purpose of analysis and creating finished reports.
- Collect data for the purpose of analysis and creating finished reports.
- Develop an understanding of the key sources in area of responsibility, monitor select sources as directed, identify key items for research and analysis, create summaries or reports for items of interest, and identify potential new data sources.
- Analyze disparate intelligence and extract meaning or relevance.
- Must be prepared and qualified to provide occasional translation services: the translation of written electronic and multimedia material to and from English and the source language materials include, but are not limited to: social media, business, legal, technical documents, and newspapers.
- Active in-scope TS/SCI with FS Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years analysis experience providing analytic support; minimum 10 years experience for the senior analyst level.
- Must possess advanced Chinese language skills to read, and sometimes translate, Chinese on a daily basis. Evidence of language capability detemined by standardaized testing scores (ILR 2+ for reading and listening) and/or by work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience translating and gisting general and technical material to and from the source language and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work individually or in teams.
- Advanced proficiency in the Chinese Language.
- Experience in Open-Source analysis.
- Normal office working conditions with possible requirement to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
- Periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply please follow