OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: The State of Florida
Job type: Full-Time
Experience Level: Junior level
City: Orlando, FL
Salary: $32,000 - $37,000
This position involves independent work coordinating and carrying out administrative and investigative functions of the Consumer Protection Division for the Office of the Attorney General. This is a responsible position necessitating the ability to perform the major portion of the duties assigned with a minimum amount of supervision.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- An associates or bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Finance, Accounting, Business, Paralegal Studies or a related field of study.
- Experience working in an investigative or investigative support role, such as an investigative analyst or paralegal
- Experience working in the areas of fraud, white collar crimes, economic crimes, or consumer protection
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel – (data entry, tracking, sorting and filtering, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience preparing professional memoranda of findings that may include charts, graphs, spreadsheets, or other means of representing the discovered facts.
- Use of Social Media, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and internet resources to identify individuals, links between organizations, determine size and composition of businesses, and identify assets for forfeiture.
- Experience reviewing and responding to consumer complaints
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.