WALGREENS - Senior Analyst, Investigations & Standards (APS)
Responsible for continuously monitoring company systems and existing data/reports for potential loss or abuse by utilizing advanced interrogation techniques. Quantifies risks and suggests/implements control improvements to company programs to mitigate future risk. Provides guidance, feedback and training to other analysts and Asset Protection Solutions (APS) field leaders. Works under general supervision and exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Performs complex forensic loss analysis using tools including exception reporting systems, networked store CCTV and company systems including e-commerce systems and store systems (for example: POS, SIMS, Cash Management, Refund Tracking).
- Develops specialized reporting designed to identify and investigate internal employee theft, external fraud and process improvement opportunities while continuously refining parameters as the needs of the business evolve.
- Provides ongoing investigative support to Asset Protection Solutions personnel across the enterprise and serves as a corporate content expert.
- Assists Asset Protection Solutions management team in implementing proactive controls to mitigate risks in company programs and communicate them throughout the organization.
- Enforces the ethics and integrity standards of the Company by identifying non-compliance of company policies. Initiates further investigation to address and correct non-compliance while championing and supporting continuous improvement of current policies and procedures.
- Works in a team environment that is inclusive of unique and diverse views. Seeks a wide variety of perspectives to help ensure the best course of action is consistently considered and taken.
- Networks and participates in discussions with key internal and external partners (for example: credit card issuers/acquirers, law enforcement, store management) to determine the best value-added use of enhancements and provide the most effective tools to APS team members.
- Initiates investigative leads based on identification of potential loss issues and providing guidance during the course of an investigation while determining and weighing the applicability to future controls needed.
- Provides guidance and advice during the course of an investigation while determining and weighing the applicability to future investigations and potential controls needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. Nasdaq WBA, an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader with a 170 year heritage of caring for communities. WBA’s purpose is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive equitable access to care for the nation’s medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with fully integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest technology to deliver high quality products and services in communities nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience performing reporting, analysis, and/or investigative analysis OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 4 years of experience analyzing and/or creating business reports.
- Experience in data mining and/or utilizing key performance indicator reports to drive business behaviors.
- Experience developing/generating reports and delivering the results to various levels of the organization.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel that includes Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Vlookups, and creating custom formulas.
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience performing reporting, analysis and/ or investigative analysis.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Certification such as CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence).
- Experience performing investigative analysis.
- Experience with Relational Databases.
- Experience with Walgreens in-store systems, such as point-of-sale and inventory management and/or cash management.
To apply please follow