ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEWZeroFox seeks a Senior Intelligence Analyst to help protect organizations from the latest cyber threats. In this role, you will utilize your expertise in cyber security and intelligence analysis to conduct thorough investigations, write insightful reports, and engage with customers. If you have a proven track record in these fields and excel at presenting complex concepts, we want to hear from you! Discretion, critical thinking, and a creative spirit are must-haves.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth analysis of cyber threat landscape trends
- Author and present high-impact reports to customers
- Respond to customer requests for investigations, threat assessments, and trend reports
- Maintain strong customer engagement throughout the investigation process
Required qualifications and skills
- Experience in cyber security or intelligence analysis
- Strong understanding of cyber threats affecting large enterprises and organizations
- Proven skills in strategic threat analysis and the ability to extract trends from large data sources
- Excellent research, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to evaluate information credibility and relevancy to produce clear and concise reports
- Ability to manage and execute short- and long-term projects independently
Desired qualifications and skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the cybercriminal ecosystem
- Creativity in leveraging OSINT techniques and methods
- Spoken and written fluency in a foreign language (French, Arabic, other) is a huge plus
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Senior Director, Tactical Intelligence Operations
- This position may entail up to 5% travel
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.
- Work to be performed entirely outside of the state of Colorado
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
To apply, please follow the link