Full Job Description:
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Open Source Intel Analyst (OSINT)
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) – A PAE Company – provides analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients. The Homeland Group provides a range of homeland security and law enforcement intelligence support, risk analysis and modeling, and program management services to Federal, state, and local agencies. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized, and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic needs.
The Homeland Group is looking for multiple TS SCI-cleared, experienced Open Source Collectors to support our US Government Customer for daytime, swing, and nighttime shifts. The analyst will be responsible for conducting open source research and collection as well as write raw intelligence reports on threats in DHS mission areas including counter-terrorism, domestic terrorism, cyber, critical infrastructure, transnational organized crime, border security, and transportation security.
Open Source Collectors Will:
- Apply curiosity, methodology, and persistence to find and report on answers to intelligence questions in a fast tempo environment
- Compose draft intelligence reports adhering to client’s style guide
- Perform duties on-site with client at Department of Homeland Security’s Headquarters element
- Leverage language ability, cultural knowledge, and context in research activities when applicable
- The Open Source Collector position supports 24/7 operations and will work a shift based schedule that can include weekend and holiday hours. Candidates should have the ability to work rotating or fixed schedules as needed by the client.
- BS/BA degree at a minimum; degrees in international affairs, national security, and history are a plus
- Intelligence Community experience preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience providing open source research and collection support
- Strong foreign language skills preferred, but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Top Secret // SCI eligibility with ability to pass DHS Suitability Check