State Farm - Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Overview: We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team! As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture. We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
OFFICE LOCATION: Richardson, TX, Tempe, AZ, Bloomington, ILHYBRID: Qualified candidates (in or near hub locations listed below) should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our hybrid work environment. Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
*Responsibilities: The Threat Intelligence Team within the Cyber Security Defense Center (CSDC) is seeking a Dynamic Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. The successful candidate will be a part of the Threat Intelligence Team within the Cyber Security Defense Center. In this role the candidate will provide the organization with decision advantage by collecting, processing, analyzing, producing, and disseminating tailored threat intelligence for the stakeholders.
We Are Seeking Candidates With:
- Broad knowledge of Information Security and in-depth knowledge of common TTPs
- Ability to correlate and analyze data from multiple sources like SIEM, TIP, Feeds, OSINT etc. to uncover and track threats/actors/motivations, exploits and trends
- Experience developing and delivering actionable cyber threat intelligence to key stakeholders
- Experience developing and augmenting intelligence procedures and playbooks
- Ability to develop and maintain deep relationships within the Intel Community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preferred certifications include GCTI, OSCP, GCFA, CISSP, GXPN, AWS/Azure
- SOAR/Automation/Scripting/Development background
- Knowledge of YARA, STIX, SIGMA rules
Qualified candidates may be considered for other positions.SPONSORSHIP: Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity. For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. For San Francisco candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Competitive benefits, including:
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Merit Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Initiatives